Thursday, July 7, 2011

During the NFL lock out, Chad plans to wrestle alligators

Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinnatti Bengals had 813 receiving yards & 4 toucdowns last season, not very impressive for a WR who was once known as one of the best.  He is a well known public figure seemingly more so than a Professional Football Player.  Known for his antics in the NFL on & off the field from dancing in the endzone to a reality TV show, to trying out for a soccer team & now performing incredile acts of bravery or just completely INSANE attempts for attention.
I’ve enjoyed watching Ochocinco over the years; whoever can make me laugh I normally don’t have a problem with.  However, lately Ochocinco has caused a bit of concern about his extra curricular activities during the NFL lock out.  Some of the other players has done some questionable things during the offseason but Ochocinco’s latest venture exceeds all expectations & not in a positive way.  I believe this is his way of showing spite for the NFL.
First he tried out for a MLS soccer team followed by Professional Bull Riding where he came close to being on one of those “When Diasaster Strikes” episodes with the bull nearly trampling his head.
NFL Network aired a recent interview with Chad in Cincinnatti where he told the viewers his future endeavors.
Referring to a statement made by his coach Mike Brown, he said, “Mike Brown said ‘What’s he going to do next wrangle snakes?’ So I just one upped him.”  Speaking quickly, “I’m going to go wrestle ALLIGATORS…”
Finding his response hilarious, the person conducting the interview slightly interrupted with a chuckle & was quickly corrected by Ochocinco.
He said, “Don’t laugh, like; I’m SERIOUS …”  He continued.  “It’s pretty dangerous, I can lose an arm, lose a leg, but so is bull riding.  The chance of me getting hurt on the bull is similar to anyone of us winning the lottery, it’s slim to none.”  Assuring his fans, “and the samething with the alligator, if he bites me I can still play with one arm, I can kick, I can kick; seriously.” 
You may have a point Chad but there is a better chance of me not being trampled by bull hooves or eaten by an alligator walking up to a counter to buy a lottery ticket.
That’s like me going in to a dark alley & just standing there; trying my chances of getting mugged, beaten & robbed.  I stand there long enough it’ll happen.
If Chad Ochocinco keeps seeking this type of attention he eventually will be laid up in a hospital somewhere, with everybody thinking, “I told you so…”
Dear NFL,
Bring back football before Ochocinco kills himself.
P.S. Pretty please
It is what it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment